Jakarta, 10 September 2021 – The Minister of Investment/Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) Chairman Bahlil Lahadalia inaugurates 11 Ministry of Investment/BKPM Echelon 1 officials at the office of the Ministry of Investment/BKPM in Jakarta yesterday afternoon (9/9). The inauguration was attended by Ministry of Investment/BKPM officials and observed health protocols.
During his speech, Minister Bahlil congratulates the newly appointed officials, one of them Mr. Ikmal Lukman, as Secretary General of the Ministry of Investment/BKPM.
"Today is a historic day in for this institution which was named BKPM and in April 2021 became The Ministry of Investment. The previous Secretary to the Ministry, Mrs. Farah and the current Secretary to the Ministry, Mr. Ikmal, holds a significant role in the strengthening of this institution. I give thanks and congratulations to Mr. Ikmal and all the inaugurated colleagues," said Bahlil.
Bahlil instructed that the strengthening of the institution is not only in the context of authority but also in the large responsibilities taken. One responsibility is in the context of the implementation of the Law on Job Creation (UU CK), especially regarding business licensing and its system.
"I plead to you gentlemen to work together, particularly with regards to OSS (Online Single Submission), because the country is at stake. Thirty percent of the substance of UU CK is the ease of doing business that is implemented through OSS. The Risk-Based OSS is already in use, but we know there are many shortcomings and it needs all our attention and support from various parties," said Bahlil.
Bahlil also emphasized good cooperation is very much needed. To him, there is no great leader without good cooperation.
"No matter how small the employee contribution, we must appreciate as an integral contribution in determining the success of a program and Ministry performance. Target investment is increasing, this year is IDR900 trillion, next year is IDR 1,200 trillion. That is why we are working outside the norm, after office hours, and even on Saturday and Sunday. My message to my colleagues is to maintain a good working environment, maintain solidarity and kinship, and preserve a good working relationship. Keep supporting each other and collaborating," said Bahlil in closing.
The complete list of newly inaugurated Ministry of Investment/BKPM Echelon 1 officials are:
1. Ir. Ikmal Lukman, MBA as Secretary General to the Ministry of Investment/BKPM;
2. Nurul Ichwan, SE, MM as Deputy Chairman for Investment Planning of Ministry of Investment/BKPM;
3. Ir. Yuliot, MM as Deputy Chairman for Investment Climate Development of Ministry of Investment/BKPM;
4. Dr. Riyatno, SH, LLM as Deputy Chairman for Investment Cooperation of Ministry of Investment/BKPM;
5. Dr. Achmad Idrus, MM as Deputy Chairman for Investment Service of Ministry of Investment/BKPM;
6. Imam Soejoedi, SE, MM as Deputy Chairman for Investment Supervision and Controlling of Ministry of Investment/BKPM;
7. Heldy Satrya Putera, SE, MM as Special Advisor to the Ministry of Investment on Investment Competitiveness Enhancement;
8. Dr. Indra Darmawan, MSc as Special Advisor to the Ministry of Investment on Macro Economics;
9. Dr. Robert Leonard Marbun, SIP, MPA Special Advisor to the Ministry of Investment on Inter-Institution Relations;
10. Drs. Aries Indanarto as Special Advisor to the Ministry of Investment on Investment Priority Sector Development; and
11. Andi Maulana, SE, MM as Special Advisor to the Ministry of Investment on Equalization and Partnership. (*)