Minstry of Work and Public Housing continues to add more opportunities for investor to invest in Indonesia’s strategic infrastructure projects through the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Scheme. On 29 April 2020, the ministry just conducted virtual market sounding for 6 different infrastructure projects in Indonesia worth Rp 80.5 trillion (US$5.3 billion).
The list of projects offered are:
1. Cikunir-Ulujami toll (Rp15.52 trillion);
2. Sentul Selatan-Karawang Barat toll (Rp15.37 trillion);
3. Patimban toll (Rp7.52 trillion);
4. Semarang Harbour toll (Rp11.76 trillion);
5. Bridge connecting the islands of Batam and Bintan, (Rp8.77 trillion); &
6. Semanan-Balaraja toll (Rp15.52 trillion).