Direct Construction Investment Service or “Kemudahan Layanan Investasi Langsung Konstruksi (KLIK)” is the third reform package launched by BKPM since the President Jokowi’s governance. This facility is currently available in selected 32 industrial parks in Indonesia. Prior these facility, the government launched two reform packages, that are One Stop Service (OSS) Center at BKPM (26 January 2016) and 3-hour Investment Licensing Service (11 January 2016).
Investors in the selected industrial parks may directly start their project construction before obtaining construction permits. In parallel, investors submit Building Construction Permit (IMB), environment permit, and other related permit, that should be completed before commercial production of the company.
• No minimum investments or workers is required.
• Available for selected industrial parks.
• Construction permits can be obtained in parallel with construction process.
There are 14 industrial parks covering 10,022 ha land from the total 17,154 ha, located in 6 provinces and 9 regions/municipalities that could provide these priority facility, i.e.:
- Kendal Industrial Estate (700 ha)
- Bukit Semarang Baru Industrial Estate (40 ha)
- Wijayakusuma Industrial Estate (100 ha)
- Java Integrated Industrial and Port Estate (1.761 ha)
- Bantaeng Industrial Estate (3.000 ha)
- Modern Cikande Industrial Estate (1,800 ha)
- Wilmar Integrated Industrial Estate (800 ha)
- Krakatau Cilegon Industrial Estate (570 ha)
- Bekasi Fajar Industrial Estate (300 ha)
- Delta Silicon 8 Industrial Estate (158 ha)
- Karawang Internasional Industrial City (293 ha)
- Suryacipta City of Industry Estate (300 ha)
- GT Tech Park Industrial Estate (100 ha)
- Medan Industrial Estate (100 ha)
Government expands the implementation of KLIK at 18 industrial parks, located in 7 provinces and 10 regions/municipalities, i.e.:
- Batamindo Industrial Park (46.6 ha)
- Bintang Industrial Park II (20 ha)
- Kabil Integrated Industrial Park (21.7 ha)
- Bintan Inti Industrial Estate Lobam (229.6 ha)
- West Point Maritime Industrial Park (102.5 ha)
- Nusantara Bonded Zone/KBN (118.64 ha)
- Jakarta Industrial Estate Pulogadung/JEP (10.4 ha)
- Greenland International Industrial Center/GIIC (400 ha)
- Jababeka Cikarang Industrial Park (45 ha)
- Marunda Center Industrial Estate (300 ha)
- Kota Bukit Indah Industrial City (510 ha)
- Indotaisei Kota Bukit Indah Industrial Park (300 ha)
- Artha Industrial Hill (315.1 ha)
- Jatengland Industrial Park Sayung/JIPS (285.75 ha)
- Maspion Industrial Park (151 ha)
- Tuban Industrial Park (190 ha)
- Dumai Industrial Park (198.9 ha)
- Kariangau Industrial Park (133.8 ha)