Mr. Ali Qussairy
M: +962 790 277 670
P: +962 656 08400
Development of industrial estates which called Halaal Industrial Park in Capetown.
The main investment projects South African government which will be opened in late 2017, based on high demand for halal products in South Africa. Furthermore, from Capetown, it can make market penetration to other sub-Saharan countries.
Trade in textiles, coffee, spices, health equipment and evelopment of Indonesian restaurants in South Africa.
The mechanism offered by the government of South Africa is the supply of products in the free port to allow cost efficiency.
Mr. Riyadi Asirdin
124 Rosmead Avenue, Kenilworth 7708 Cape Town 7708,
P: +27 21 761 7015
F: +27 21 761 7022
Gold mining is an investment priority for government of Sudan. Target of gold production in 2016 is estimated at 100 tons with an allocation of more than 100 blocks of new mines will be opened for investors. Other potential sites currently exist:
|Agriculture and livestock||
Establishment of research centers in the field of agriculture and livestock, provision of quality seeds agriculture and forestry, procurementof agricultural and livestock equipment, production of organicand non-organic fertilizers, production of pesticides, preservation of agricultural and livestock products,production of food and cereals, export of crops, plantations and livestock products, provision equipment of livestock and vaccination, provision of livestock feed, meat and dairy production.
The government of Sudanhas developed the priority of Economic Reform Program 2015-2019, where one of the priority sectors are agriculture and livestock.
|Oil & Gas||
Development of oil and gas exploration to increase oil and gas production in Sudan, among others:
1. Construction of oil refinery in the Port Sudan city with a capacity of 25,000 barrels per day.
2. Construction of distribution pipelines of petroleum, especially benzene and gasoline in Port Sudan city.
3. The construction of liquefied gas production plant in Fulacity with a capacity of 300 tons per day
4. Provision of Human Resources such as experts of constructions and welding / weld pipe in pipe construction or engine experts in oil refinery revitalization projects in several locations (500-600 people)
Potency of petroleum which are 4.4 billion original oil in place and 1.4 TCF of natural gas, but the existing production capacity, recently reached 120,000 barrels / day, which is far below optimal capacity of as much as 520,000 barrels / day.
Infrastructure available, which are :
1. The pipeline along 1,610 km of Heglig to Bashayer with a capacity of 450,000 bpd
2. Pipeline along 1,472 km from Al-Jabalain to Bashayer
3. Track 716 km pipeline from Block 6 to Khartoum regency
4. Line along the 172 km pipeline from the TharJath field to Heglig
5. The pipeline along 97 km of Block 6 to Heglig.
The government of Sudan encourages Indonesian government to invest in those sectors due to the large needs of government of Sudan.
Second Secretary. Economic Affairs, KBRI Khartoum 17, Amart 35, Juba St. Block 11K,
PO Box: 13374, Khartoum, Sudan
P: +249 183 5640 37
F: +249 183 5646 71